Comment on page
6 - Create Install Config File
This option allows the user to create an install configuration file that is used during the normal Flux Node install (option 2).
During Option 6 you will be asked all of the details about your Flux Node setup, including collateral details, watchdog information, upnp setup and more. Please have those details available before running option 6 to speed up the process.
When you are finished with Option 6 the script will create an installation config file that will be used during Node installation. This is extremely helpful for a couple of reasons.
- 1.Allows you to simply run Option 2 and will not prompt for any information along the way. It will simply pull all of your details from the install config file to setup your node. Simply run Option 2 and go grab a coffee, the script will take care of the rest.
- 2.If the you ever have to re-install the Flux Node for any reason you can simply run Option 2 right away and let the script take care of the rest. It won't prompt you for any additional details and will speed up the installation process.
- Flux Node details from Zelcore
- Identity Key
- Collateral TX ID
- Collateral Output Index
Flux Node Details from Zelcore
- Zel ID from Zelcore
- Zelcore -> Apps -> ZelID (click on thumbprint to copy ID)
- Discord UserID for Watchdog Pings
- User Settings -> My Account -> Click ... beside Username -> Copy ID
- Discord Webhook for Watchdog Notifications
- Create a channel in your personal server that you would like to use for notifications
- Edit Channel (gear icon) -> Integrations -> Webhooks -> New Webhook -> Copy Webhook URL
- UPnP port details - (UPnP gateway address and Node API port)
- This part is only used when you have multiple nodes on your network OR if you plan to use UPnP on a single node setup.